Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yes, he's mine

I posted earlier about Christian singing with the 9th & 10th grade Honors Choir (210 students).  We traveled to Sedalia to watch and listen to the ensemble.  My son was amazing!  Yes, I am soo bragging about him, he got one of the "Don't Stop Believin'" solos and totally rocked it!  It was so much fun watching him up there and listening to the talent God has given him.  I took a video of it with my digital camera and was so excited to watch it when we got home and when I put the card in my computer something happened and it was corrupted, no video :( and worse, all Cameron's birthday party (skating) were gone as well.  At least we have the memories, ha.  We did order a CD of the performances and I will just have to hope some of those party-goers took some with their phones and will post them on facebook.  As a wise man once said, "This too shall pass, like a bad taco." - James

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...