Thursday, October 14, 2010

Relly, relly, relly sorry

Last week, I subbed for the South Elementary and Middle School Music teacher.  As you can see by the picture, it didn't go well.  The elementary kids were great, the 8th graders were awesome which was a big surprise, and 7th grade was okay.  The 6th graders...not so much, there are almost 50 of them though, whew, I had them for two days...it is always craziest for the last class of the day because they are itching to go home.  I told the music teacher about their bad behavior and this was the result...letters of apology, they really made me laugh, I think I might give them a bad report just so I can get some more goofy letters to read, just kidding, that wouldn't be right.  Here are a few quotes from some of them...

"Sorry for our bad behaveyor.  We would all love it if you came back.  This time we will sherly behave like adults."

"I am very sorry about this class had bad behavior and next time we will do much better with the talkers of the class.  I don't know what happened that day we just went crazy and that was very rude of us and my class mates apologize greatly."

"As I said we are humbly sorry please forgive us"

"You are a good substatute for a music teacher.  We were all ready to go home.  Sorry to make you sad and mad.  I promise it will not happen again."

"I'm sorry for me and my classmates behaveyour.  I know I was not as good as I shoud of been.  We relly are sorry.  And when you do come back, if you do we hope to sing better than ever!"  P.S.: Did I tell you were Relly, Relly, Relly Sorry. :(

"Mrs. D told us if we misbehave that there will be conqucens.  So we are doing this."

"I am so sorry for our misbehavior in class.  You did not deserve it.  We were acting ridicoulous."

"Sorry that we misbehavd and did a poor job.  We should have acted way better then this it's not your fault I don't know what got into us."

"We are sorry for the class and me messing up your week."

"I'm sorry for being rude and misbehaving.  This is a class for singing, not for messing around.  Next time (if there is a next time) I will behave better.  Thank you for your time."

"I'm sorry and I hope we didn't scare you off.  You'r a great music sub but we disbehaved."

"I am sorry for the undiscribable behavior on behalf of the class.  If I was a substitute teacher, I would have said the same thing I would come back the next time and see how any behavior is changed or left the same.  I truely am sorry.  I could see the frusturated and stres'd look in your eyes.  Sometimes it makes me wonder how anyone that loud and irritating could be let into this class.  I enjoy singing and I don't want anybody to ruin my fun either."

"I am also appalled at my class's behavior."

"Mrs. Hoagland rocks music class!  Super super sorry! No Joke! Best music sub on planet earth!! No joke!"

There were lots of please forgive us, we will be better next time, etc.  Mrs. D really laid into them.  I told her I would, of course, sub for her again.  After all, I need to see if there has been any change. LOL
sidenote: I found it very difficult not to correct their grammar and spelling while typing this.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this. Reading some of them made me think of Chinese translations in assembly directions. We had a tool once that came with instructions that read "Do not change it on your mind." We never did figure out what that one meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious...I will not chang it on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that...chang, good grief, lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...